Day 1: ARRIVE LEH
Arrival Leh Kushok Bakula Airport . Upon arrival you will met by our representative and transfer to Hotel for Check in. Complete day for rest and leisure to acclimatize followed by Welcome tea or Coffee at the Hotel. Evening visit Shanti Stupa. Later visit the market (stay for 01hour only). Return back to the hotel / Guest house for Overnight stay..
Day 2 LEH–NUBRA VALLEY VIA KHARDUNG LA 18,390 FT. (120 KMS / 5 – 6 HRS)
Post breakfast we drive to Nubra Valley. The road journey from Leh to Nubra Valley passes over Khardung La (The Highest Motorable Road In The World) at 5,602 Mtrs / 18,390 Ft, around 39 km from Leh. From the pass, one can see all the way south over the Indus valley to seemingly endless peaks and ridges of the Zanskar range, and north to the giants of the Saser massif. Nubra Valley is popularly known as Ldumra or the valley of flowers. It is situated in the north of Ladakh between the Karakoram and Ladakh ranges of the Himalayas. The average altitude of the valley is 10,000 Ft. above sea level.
Upon arrival in Nubra we check in at our Camp / Hotel in Hunder for Overnight stay. In the evening you can walk around the tiny villages to see how the locals live in this part of the world. A visit to a Ladakhi home can be arranged. Overnight Stay at the Camp or Hotel.
Day 3 : NUBRA TO PANGONG
After an early breakfast check out and head for Pangong Tso via shyok. Travel time is aproximately 5-6 hrs. On arrival at Pangong , check into camp for overnigt stay.
Day 4: PANGONG LAKE TO LEH (140 KMS / 6 HRS):
Wake up calls by the migratory birds this morning. Indulge in the walk beside the lake or go for a photography splurge. Later depart for Leh enroute visit Hemis Gompa. On arrival at Leh, check into your hotel. Rest of the day free on own. Overnight in Leh.
Day 5 : Drop to Airport
Tour concludes. Thanks you for your patronage. Transfer to Leh Airport to catch the flight to your onward Destination.
- Children above 12+ years will be charged 100% as per Adult Rate.
- Children of 5+ to 11 years sharing parent’s room will be charged as per CWB or CNB.
- Children below 5 years Complimentary.
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date .
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date.
- 10% of full tour cost - 45 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost - 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost - between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost - between 14 & 7 days prior to tour.
- 100% - within 7 days prior to tour.
- Travel document required Indian travelers wishing to visit Bhutan need to carry either
- Adults - Valid Indian Passport or Voters ID card (anyone)
- Students - above 18 years of age Valid Indian Passport or Voters ID card (anyone)
- Child - below 18 years of age Valid Indian passport / birth certificate (anyone).
The accompanying children can also travel with original birth certificate (reflecting the name of the child) along with School ID card and a letter from the School Principal.
- Rates valid for Indian Nationals only, (Rates not Valid for OCI, PIO, NRIs and Foreign Nationals)