Day 1: ARRIVE LEH
Arrival Leh Kushok Bakula Airport . Upon arrival you will met by our representative and transfer to Hotel for Check in. Complete day for rest and leisure to acclimatize followed by Welcome tea or Coffee at the Hotel. Evening visit Shanti Stupa. Later visit the market (stay for 01hour only). Return back to the hotel / Guest house for Overnight stay..
Day 2 : SHAM VALLEY EXCURSION UPTO SANGAM)
After breakfast you drive downstream along the River Indus on Leh – Kargil Highway. And start our sightseeing with Hall of Fame (Museum Constructed by India Army) near Leh is worth a visit for every Indian, and proceed further to Gurudwara Patthar Sahib Nestled deep in the Himalayas, A drive of another 4 km took us to Magnetic Hill which defies the law of gravity & further Driving through a picturesque landscape we reached the Confluence Of The Indus And Zanskar River.
After visiting above places we drive back to Lehenroute visiting Spituk Monastery, Built in 15th century during the reign of Grags ‘bum-lde, these new Gelug-pa monastery was built like fortress on the summit of crags. Later return back to Leh. Rest of the day free on own.
Day 3 : LEH–NUBRA VALLEY VIA KHARDUNG LA 18,390 FT. (120 KMS / 5 – 6 HRS)
After an early breakfast check out and head for Pangong Tso via shyok. Travel time is aproximately 5-6 hrs. On arrival at Pangong , check into camp for overnigt stay.
Day 4: NUBRA VALLEY – LEH
After an early breakfast we check out from the Camp and drive to Hunder where you have opportunity to ride on a bacterian camel (double humped) amidst the sand dunes of this high altitude desert with snow capped mountains on the horizon. Between Hunder and Diskit you come across sand dunes besides the road. Seen in isolation you could well be amongst the sand dunes of the Thar Desert in Rajasthan.
It is indeed a strange sight as one side of the road are rocky mountains that characterize the Ladakhi landscape and in the distance can be seen snow-capped mountains. On the return stop at Diskit which is the headquarter town of Nubra Valley. Stroll around the bazaar observing the shops and local people going about their daily chores. Diskit is famous for 515 years old Buddhist Monastery, lying magnificently situated on a hilltop, facing the entire Valley.
Later we drive back to Leh in the late afternoon via Khardungla Top. On arrival at Leh you will check in to your Hotel. In the afternoon you can rest and relax. Rest of the day free on own
Day 5 : 5 LEH - EXCURSION TO PANGONG LAKE – LEH
After an early breakfast we leave for Pangong Lake through Changla pass 5486 Mtrs. The long easy ascent takes you to Changla pass through its winding roads passing through Sakti Village. Stop at the Changla Pass for a quick photograph session and drive down to the village of Tangtse, where you can relax for a cup of tea. Leaving Tangtse for Pangong you pass through few small villages of Changthang and finally you can have a sudden view of the Pangong Lake situated at 14,000 feet (4,267 m).
This famous blue brackish Lake of Pangong is 5/6 Kms wide and over 133 Kms long with half of its running the other side of the "INDO CHINA BORDER". One rarely feels so close to nature and environment and the scenery is unforgettable. After spending some time at Pangong We drive back to Leh in the late afternoon. Rest of the day free on own. Overnight at Hotel in Lehh6>
Day 6 : Departure
Tour concludes. Thanks you for your patronage. Transfer to Leh Airport to catch the flight to your onward Destination.
- Children above 12+ years will be charged 100% as per Adult Rate.
- Children of 5+ to 11 years sharing parent’s room will be charged as per CWB or CNB.
- Children below 5 years Complimentary.
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date .
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date.
- 10% of full tour cost - 45 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost - 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost - between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost - between 14 & 7 days prior to tour.
- 100% - within 7 days prior to tour.
- Travel document required Indian travelers wishing to visit Bhutan need to carry either
- Adults - Valid Indian Passport or Voters ID card (anyone)
- Students - above 18 years of age Valid Indian Passport or Voters ID card (anyone)
- Child - below 18 years of age Valid Indian passport / birth certificate (anyone).
The accompanying children can also travel with original birth certificate (reflecting the name of the child) along with School ID card and a letter from the School Principal.
- Rates valid for Indian Nationals only, (Rates not Valid for OCI, PIO, NRIs and Foreign Nationals)