Day 1: KATHAMNDU AIRPORT
Arrival at Int’l/Dom Airport, welcome with Rudhrakch mala & soft drinks Nepali represents ancient Nepali culture, transfers to hotel, refresh and briefing about the evening plan, walking Thamel for enjoyment by self & Night stay.
Day 2 KATHMANDU SIGHTSEEING )
After having breakfast start 09:30 full day sightseeing
- Kathmandu valley
- Pashupatinath Darshan (Hindus Temple),
- Boudhanath Stupa (Temple of Buddhist)
- Budhanilkantha( Jal Narayan)
- Soyambunath Stupa (Monkey Temple)
- Durbar Square(Historical Temple and living god house )
Day 3 : KATHMANDU-NAGARKOT (38 Km, 1:30 HOURS)
Morning travel to Bhaktapur, part of the Malla regime known as Bhadgaon famous for its preservation of traditions & culture. It is also one of the UNESCO heritage site. After the sightseeing travel to Nagarkot, situated at an altitude of 2175 m. above from the sea level.
It offers grandstand panorama of Dhaulagiri in the west, Kanchenjunga in the east. You can see more than five of the world’s tallest mountains like Lhotse (8516 m.), Cho Oyu (8201 m.), Makalu (8463 m.) and Manaslu (8163 m.) and many other lesser summits including the highest peak Mt. Everest (8848 m.).
The magnificent view of the snow peaks especially during sunset & sunrise fills one with awe. View the gorgeous sunset from here. Overnight in Nagarkot
Day 4: NAGARKOT - Airport Drop
AIRPORT DROP-Wake up early in the morning for sunrise and mountain views over the long Himalayan range, stretching from Ganesh Himal in the west-end to Mt. Everest in the far-east.
After Breakfast to Departure Int’l / Dom. Airport, It’s time to say good bye to all new friends you have made and take back warm memories of your trip.
- Children above 12+ years will be charged 100% as per Adult Rate.
- Children of 5+ to 11 years sharing parent’s room will be charged as per CWB or CNB.
- Children below 5 years Complimentary.
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date .
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date.
- 10% of full tour cost - 45 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost - 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost - between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost - between 14 & 7 days prior to tour.
- 100% - within 7 days prior to tour.
- Travel document required Indian travelers wishing to visit Bhutan need to carry either
- Adults - Valid Indian Passport or Voters ID card (anyone)
- Students - above 18 years of age Valid Indian Passport or Voters ID card (anyone)
- Child - below 18 years of age Valid Indian passport / birth certificate (anyone).
The accompanying children can also travel with original birth certificate (reflecting the name of the child) along with School ID card and a letter from the School Principal.
- Rates valid for Indian Nationals only, (Rates not Valid for OCI, PIO, NRIs and Foreign Nationals)