Day 1: KATHAMNDU AIRPORT
Meeting at airport upon arrival and transfer to hotel. Kathmandu is the capital of Nepal and the Kathmandu Valley is the political and cultural heart of the Kingdom. The urban sprawl that makes up modern Kathmandu is in fact two cities, Patan and Kathmandu.
After short relaxation at the hotel, you will be taken for sightseeing to Pashupatinath. This is the place where holy saddhus pray and cremations on the Bagmati River are carried out. While you are not allowed into the temple if you are not a Hindu, the grounds surrounding the temple usually have a fascinating crowd of the faithful. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2 : Kathmandu to Pokhara Drive
Drive to Pokhara.Pokhara is 210 kms from Kathmandu and is a 7 hours drive approx. Pokhara town (2,352 feet) in good weather there are splendid views right from the hotel. On the way you have an option of doing the river rafting or visit the Manakamna Temple “ Goddess of Fulfilling Wishes” where you are taken by a cable ride of 10 mins. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3 : Pokhara Sightseeing
Early morning excursion trip to Sarangkot to view the Sunrise over the Himalayas.
- Bindebasini Temple
- Devi’s fall
- Gupteshwor Cave
- Phewa Lake
Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Pokhara Drive Kathmandu
Retracing the same path, drive back to Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel. Rest day at leisure. One can indulge in shopping or visit the casinos trying their lady luck.Overnight at hotel.
Day 5 : Kathmandu Sightseeing & Drop Airport
Morning breakfast, then sightseeing at Swoyambhunath&Kathmandu durbar square then transfer to Airport
- Children above 12+ years will be charged 100% as per Adult Rate.
- Children of 5+ to 11 years sharing parent’s room will be charged as per CWB or CNB.
- Children below 5 years Complimentary.
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date .
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date.
- 10% of full tour cost - 45 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost - 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost - between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost - between 14 & 7 days prior to tour.
- 100% - within 7 days prior to tour.
- Travel document required Indian travelers wishing to visit Bhutan need to carry either
- Adults - Valid Indian Passport or Voters ID card (anyone)
- Students - above 18 years of age Valid Indian Passport or Voters ID card (anyone)
- Child - below 18 years of age Valid Indian passport / birth certificate (anyone).
The accompanying children can also travel with original birth certificate (reflecting the name of the child) along with School ID card and a letter from the School Principal.
- Rates valid for Indian Nationals only, (Rates not Valid for OCI, PIO, NRIs and Foreign Nationals)