Day 1: KATHAMNDU AIRPORT
Meeting at airport upon arrival and transfer to hotel. Kathmandu is the capital of Nepal and the Kathmandu Valley is the political and cultural heart of the Kingdom. The urban sprawl that makes up modern Kathmandu is in fact two cities, Patan and Kathmandu. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 : KATHMANDU SIGHTSEEING
This day you are going to explore the more about the world cultural heritage mention by UESCO. After breakfast you move for sightseeing to Pashupatinath, Swayambunath, Boudhanath Stupa.
- Boudhanath Stupa
- Kathmandu Durbar Square
Day 3 : KATHMANDU - NAGARKOT TOUR _ KATHMANDU
Drive to Nagarkot for a full day excursion. Nagarkot is situated 32 kilometers, 1 Hours drive east of Kathmandu at an altitude of 2,175 meters. The panoramic view of the major peaks including Mt. Everest can be seen from here. This place is also famous for viewing sunrise and sunset.
On the way to Nagarkot at 17 kms stop for Bhaktapur. Perhaps the least changed of all the cities in the Kathmandu Valley, with a distinct medieval feel. Pottery and weaving are still traditional industries here. Architectural wonders abound, including the Palace of Fifty Five Windows, Golden Gate and the magnificent five-storied pagoda-style Nyatapola Temple. Overnight at the Hotel
Day 4: Departure or Extend Tour
Morning will be comparatively free and closer to the time of your flight you will be transferred to the airport in time to board your flight for onward journey or you can extend the tour.
- Children above 12+ years will be charged 100% as per Adult Rate.
- Children of 5+ to 11 years sharing parent’s room will be charged as per CWB or CNB.
- Children below 5 years Complimentary.
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date .
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date.
- 10% of full tour cost - 45 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost - 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost - between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost - between 14 & 7 days prior to tour.
- 100% - within 7 days prior to tour.
- Travel document required Indian travelers wishing to visit Bhutan need to carry either
- Adults - Valid Indian Passport or Voters ID card (anyone)
- Students - above 18 years of age Valid Indian Passport or Voters ID card (anyone)
- Child - below 18 years of age Valid Indian passport / birth certificate (anyone).
The accompanying children can also travel with original birth certificate (reflecting the name of the child) along with School ID card and a letter from the School Principal.
- Rates valid for Indian Nationals only, (Rates not Valid for OCI, PIO, NRIs and Foreign Nationals)