Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m)
We’ll pick you up in Kathmandu then transfer you to the hotel in Thamel. Late afternoon we'll visit Swayambhunath Stupa to catch a beautiful Sunset.
Day02: Drive to Pokhara (823m)
We’ll drive to Pokhara after having a healthy breakfast. It would be 5-6hrs drive. Late afternoon we’ll explore Pokhara valley by visiting World Peace Stupa, Devi’s Fall, Gupteswar cave, Fewa Lake, etc.
Day 03: Drive to Birethati, 1050m and trek to Ulleri, 1960m (1.5hrs drive & 4-5hrs trek
After Breakfast we’ll drive Nayapul and then start to trek. Ulleri is a small pun magar village where you can see mountains, traditional houses, School, etc
Day 04: Trek to Ghorepani, 2874 (4-5hrs walk)
After Breakfast we’ll start to walk towards Ghorepani. The trail follows a historic old trade route between Nepal and Tibet. The trail is through rhododendron forest. Late afternoon we'll do some village walk taking some pictures/ selfie.
Day 05: Ghorepani to Tadapani/Chuile (2690m) with a visit to Poon Hill (6 – 7 hours)
We’ll wake up early in the morning for the sunrise view. We’ll be walking about 45mins up to Poonhill from where we can see fantastic Sunrise view along with the Himalayan Range. It’s a best views point for sunrise on the Mountain. From here you can see incredible many eye catching panoramic mountain views of Dhaulagiri range, Annapurna range including Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167m), Annapurna I(8091m),Mt. Fishtail (6997m), etc. After sunrise we’ll be back to the hotel and have breakfast before further walking to Tadapani through Rhododendron forest and passing some small villages like, Banthati, Deurali, etc.
Day06: Tadapani to Sinuwa, 2340 M (6-7hrs)
After breakfast we’ll be walking through many farm terraces and giving an insight into the local area like Chuile, Ghurjung, Chhomrong, etc. Chhomrong is the last big gurung village to Annapurna base camp. After this village we'll walk down to bridge and climb up to our tonight's destination Sinuwa.
Day 07: Sinuwa to Deurali, 3200m (6-7hrs)
From Sinuwa the trekking trail follows Modi river and goes through annapurna valley taking you to Deurali. Before Deurai we’ll be passing by Bamboo and Himalaya villages. On the way we’ll encounter several beautiful waterfalls coming down from the high mountains.
Day 08: Deurali- MBC,3700m- Annapurna Base Camp,4137m (6-7hrs)
This day is a big day. It's our final destination to Annapurna base camp (4137m). We’ll have a healthy breakfast at Deurali and follow the Modi river to reach MBC (Machhapuchre Base Camp- 3700m). After MBC the trail goes up to ABC (Annapurna Base Camp). Finally, we are at ABC. From here you can see 360degree mountain views of several high peaks covered with snow eg. Himachuli (6441 meter), Annapurna south (7219 meter), Barahachuli (7867m), Annapurna I (8091m), Annapurna III (7555m), Mt. Fishtail (6997m) and many other snow peaks. We’ll be staying overnight here to catch the magnificent Sunset and sunrise view.
Day 09: Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo (2340m)
After incredible Sunrise view and satisfying breakfast we'll walk same way back to bamboo. It would be mostly descending route.
Day 10: Bamboo to Pokhara
After breakfast we’ll be walking down to Chhomrong, Jhinu Danda and finally to Matkyu- our end point of the trek. From here we’ll be driving back to Pokhara.
NOTE:- Jhinu has a natural Hot Spring 30mins down to the river. Trekkers who are very interested can visit, but might will consume 1-2hrs.
Day 11: Pokhara to Kathmandu
After Breakfast we’ll be driving back to Kathmandu. It’s a scenic drive along the Marsyangdi river & Trisuli river. People interested to visit Manokamana Temple by a Cable Car can be arranged too.
Day 12: Departure
Today you’ll have a relaxing morning. Depending on your flight time we’ll transfer you to the Airport for your onward journey and will wait to see you again! ☺
OPTIONAL: PASHUPATINATH DARSHAN in the early morning
- Children above 12+ years will be charged 100% as per Adult Rate.
- Children of 5+ to 11 years sharing parent’s room will be charged as per CWB or CNB.
- Children below 5 years Complimentary.
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date .
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date.
- 10% of full tour cost - 45 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost - 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost - between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost - between 14 & 7 days prior to tour.
- 100% - within 7 days prior to tour.
- Travel document required Indian travelers wishing to visit Bhutan need to carry either
- Adults - Valid Indian Passport or Voters ID card (anyone)
- Students - above 18 years of age Valid Indian Passport or Voters ID card (anyone)
- Child - below 18 years of age Valid Indian passport / birth certificate (anyone).
The accompanying children can also travel with original birth certificate (reflecting the name of the child) along with School ID card and a letter from the School Principal.
- Rates valid for Indian Nationals only, (Rates not Valid for OCI, PIO, NRIs and Foreign Nationals)