Day 1: BAGDOGRA / NJP - DARJEELING 93KMS 3HRS APPROX.
Assistance at the airport/station on arrival and drive to Darjeeling.
Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: DARJEELING
Breakfast at the hotel.
Early morning visit Tiger Hill to see a beautiful sunrise and Himalayan Range like Kanchendzonga, Mount Everest etc. and Return Back to Hotel and Breakfast at the hotel and proceed to Sightseeing
- Himalayan Mountaineering Institute
- Zoological Park
- Tibetan Refugee Centre
- Tenzing Rock
- Gombu Rock
- Tea Estate(from outside),
- Japanese Temple
- Peace Pagoda
Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 03: DARJEELING - GANGTOK 98KMS 4 HOURS APPROX
Breakfast at the hotel and drive to Gangtok en route visiting Teesta Village.
Overnight stay in Hotel
Day 4: GANGTOK
Breakfast at the hotel and proceed for full day sightseeing in Gangtok
- Tashi View Point
- Ganesh Tok
- Flower Show
- Do Drul Chorten
- Institute of Tibetology(closed on Sunday)
- Cottage Industry(closed on Sunday)
- Bakthang Falls.
- Rumtek Monastery or Banjhakri Falls.
Return back to the hotel. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 5 : GANGTOK
Breakfast at the hotel and full day excursion to Changu Lake which is 35 Kms from Gangtok at an altitude of 12,400 feet. and Also visit New Baba Mandir. Overnight at hotel.
Day 6 : GANGTOK - KALIMPONG 83 KMS APPROX 3 HRS
Breakfast at the hotel and drive to Kalimpong and go for Sightseeing .
- Zang Dog Palri Fo Brang Monastery
- Mangal Dham and flower nurseries.
Over Night Stay At Hotel .
Day 7 : KALIMPONG - BAGDOGRA/NJP 80KMS 3 HOURS APPROX .
Breakfast at the hotel and drive to Bagdogra/NJP in time for flight/train to onward destination.
- Children above 12+ years will be charged 100% as per Adult Rate.
- Children of 5+ to 11 years sharing parent’s room will be charged as per CWB or CNB.
- Children below 5 years Complimentary.
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date .
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date.
- 10% of full tour cost - 45 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost - 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost - between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost - between 14 & 7 days prior to tour.
- 100% - within 7 days prior to tour.
- Travel document required Indian travelers wishing to visit Bhutan need to carry either
- Adults - Valid Indian Passport or Voters ID card (anyone)
- Students - above 18 years of age Valid Indian Passport or Voters ID card (anyone)
- Child - below 18 years of age Valid Indian passport / birth certificate (anyone).
The accompanying children can also travel with original birth certificate (reflecting the name of the child) along with School ID card and a letter from the School Principal.
- Rates valid for Indian Nationals only, (Rates not Valid for OCI, PIO, NRIs and Foreign Nationals)