Day 1: BAGDOGRA / NJP - GANGTOK 125KMS 4HRS APPROX.
Assistance at the airport/station on arrival and drive to Gangtok .
Overnight at hotel.
Day 2 : GANGTOK
Breakfast at the hotel and full day excursion to Changu Lake which is 35 Kms from Gangtok at an altitude of 12,400 feet. and Also visit New Baba Mandir. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: GANGTOK - LACHUNG 117KMS 6 HOURS APPROX
Breakfast at the hotel in Gangtok and drive to Lachung enroute visiting villages and water falls
Overnight stay in Hotel
Day 04 : LACHUNG - YUMTHANG - LACHUNG - GANGTOK
Breakfast at the hotel.and proceed to Sightseeing
- Yumthang Valley & back
- The valley of flowers
- Yumthang is the summer grazing grounds of the Yaks.
- Sulphur Hot Spring
Later drive back to Gangtok. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 05: GANGTOK + DARJEELING 98KMS 4 HOURS APPROX
Breakfast at the hotel and proceed for sightseeing in Gangtok visiting
- Flower Show
- Do Drul Chorten
- Institute of Tibetology(closed on Sunday)
- Cottage Industry(closed on Sunday)
- Bakthang Falls.
Overnight stay in Hotel
Day 6 : DARJEELING
Early morning visit Tiger Hill to see a beautiful sunrise and Himalayan Range like Kanchandzonga, Mount Everest etc.
Breakfast at the hotel and proceed for city tour .
- Himalayan Mountaineering Institute(closed on Thursday)
- Tibetan Refugee Centre(closed on Sunday)
- Tenzing Rock
- Gombu Rock
- Tea Estate(from outside)
- Japanese Temple and Peace Pagoda
Over Night Stay At Hotel .
Day 7 : DARJEELING - BAGDOGRA/NJP 93KMS 3 HOURS APPROX .
Breakfast at the hotel and drive to Bagdogra/NJP in time for flight/train to onward destination.
- Children above 12+ years will be charged 100% as per Adult Rate.
- Children of 5+ to 11 years sharing parent’s room will be charged as per CWB or CNB.
- Children below 5 years Complimentary.
- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date .
- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to departure date.
- 10% of full tour cost - 45 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost - 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost - between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
- 75% of full tour cost - between 14 & 7 days prior to tour.
- 100% - within 7 days prior to tour.
- Travel document required Indian travelers wishing to visit Bhutan need to carry either
- Adults - Valid Indian Passport or Voters ID card (anyone)
- Students - above 18 years of age Valid Indian Passport or Voters ID card (anyone)
- Child - below 18 years of age Valid Indian passport / birth certificate (anyone).
The accompanying children can also travel with original birth certificate (reflecting the name of the child) along with School ID card and a letter from the School Principal.
- Rates valid for Indian Nationals only, (Rates not Valid for OCI, PIO, NRIs and Foreign Nationals)